Available Bioinformatics Projects
The large variety of experiments performed at the chair requires tool, method and algorithm development in areas such as data visualization, machine learning and databases with applications ranging from basic research to clinical setups.
Below is a selection of projects we currently have on offer, but depending on your interests other projects are also be available. Please contact Dr. Matthew The for more information.
- Data visualization and UI
- Machine and deep learning
- Kinase substrate prediction with deep learning - MA, BA, Internship
- Similarity between cell line and patient proteome profiles - MA
- Algorithm development
- Decoy spectral libraries - MA
- Match-between-runs in ProteomicsDB - MA
- Data science
- Phosphorylation motif scoring in drug perturbation data - MA
- Kinase activity benchmarking - MA
- Data processing pipelines
- LIMS triggered processing - BA, Internship, IDP
- Database search engine pipeline - BA, Internship